We’re excited to present our solutions at the world’s leading trade fair for industrial technology, Hannover Messe 2016.Among the highlights of our booth are new design processes for the development and manufacturing of innovative products, the latest versions of HyperWorks 14.0, solidThinking Evolve and Inspire 2016, and case studies featuring the use of our solutions in the development of innovative products. In addition, we will also be hosting the “ATCx AM – Design for Additive Manufacturing” symposium, which will include partners such as Laser Zentrum Nord, Materialise, and voxeljet as well as customers such as EDAG and RUAG Space.
We will showcase the entire development and manufacturing processes of a cast aluminum component jointly with our partner, HBM nCode, and voxeljet, who will be exhibiting adjacent to us. The component was designed and optimized with Inspire, then nCode DesignLife was applied to conduct a fatigue analysis and finally solidThinking’s Click2Cast software was used for a casting simulation. The created design resulted in a casting form, 3D-printed by voxeljet, and won “Component of the Year” Award in Best of British Casting at the end of last year.
Throughout the rest of this year, we will be offering trainings for engineers and designers to learn how to develop and design state-of-the-art metal 3D-printed products together with Laser Zentrum Nord. We have been and will continue to be great partners for development and production in regards to new development and manufacturing processes.
During the “ATCx AM – Design for Additive Manufacturing” symposium, starting on April 27 at 1:00PM, we will be featuring:
- Structures Inspired by Nature for 3D Printing – Technology Symbiosis of Topology Optimization and Additive Manufacturing – Altair
- Key Aspects of Design for Additive Manufacturing – LZN
- Development of a Flexibly Manufactured A-pillar Inspired by Nature for the EDAG “Light Cocoon” Project – EDAG
- Development processes for the innovative manufacturing of mold components – Altair
- Realizing part optimization by 3D printing – voxeljet
- Design for Additive Manufacturing: Challenges and Opportunities for Space Structures – RUAG Space
- Design for Additive Manufacturing – Case Study: AM Pressure Valve – Materialise
At the booth we also welcome our partners HBM nCode and Laser Zentrum Nord, featuring their solutions for a simulation driven design process and additive manufacturing.
Visit us at Hall 7/booth B32 and on Wednesday April 27 starting at 1:00pm at the CAE-Forum in Hall 6!