We are very proud to announce that the external company Early Metrics has rated Carriots with five stars, the top level. Early Metrics is a specialized rating agency for start-ups and SME´s .
To reach the maximum valuation level (the five stars) the Early Metrics team has conducted several interviews and have analyzed different aspects of Carriots. Following Early Metrics methodology, during the evaluation process we covered confidential information, like:
- Company origin and shareholders
- Management team
- Carriots products and technology
- Market addressed
- Go to Market strategy
- Income model
- Historic evolution
- Analysis of partners ecosystem
- SWOT Analysis ( strength, weakness, opportunities and threats)
- Interview with key customers to collect feedback
- Interviews with key employees
- Financial results of the company and his evolution
We want to share this Five Stars rating with our customers and partners. We believe it reflects the strength and innovative character of Carriots Project. This recognition is also a boost for us to work harder and to continue upgrading our software for present and future clients.
Mr. Everlet earned his Bachelor of Science in Computer Science from The Polytechnic University of Madrid and King Juan Carlos University. Holds also a Master in Business Administration from the Business Management School (EAE) of Madrid.
Latest posts by Alvaro Everlet (see all)
- Are You Ready to Digitalize for IoT? - January 17, 2019
- IoT in Development and Production - July 3, 2018
- Tutorial: How to integrate Carriots with Google Suite(Google Sheets) - January 20, 2017