solidThinking Evolve® 2015 is here! The new release offers the ultimate hybrid modeling and rendering experience for industrial designers, and features cutting-edge technology, interface, and toolsets that allows a faster, easier, and more realistic 3D concept creation.
“Evolve 2015 gave us the opportunity to focus on what matters most to our user base,” says Darren Chilton, Program Manager for solidThinking Evolve. “This release gives users more control and flexibility for efficiently creating visually stunning models. Adding polygonal modeling and state-of-the-art rendering to an already robust set of tools truly makes Evolve 2015 the Swiss army knife of modeling and rendering software.”
Evolve runs on both Mac OS X and Windows and enables designers to evaluate, research and visualize various designs faster. The software has provided impactful results for numerous companies worldwide from different fields. The new release will include many new features with key enhancements on:
- New PolyNURBS toolsets with Nurbify – Convert a polygonal model to an organic NURBS surface with a single click using the new Nurbify
- Photorealistic rendering – A completely redesigned rendering tool creates life-like images with an enhanced user interface.
- Improved surface modeling – Enhancements to the surface modeling toolset create a seamless experience with greater control over modeling outcomes.
- Better user interface – An updated user interface focuses on creating more efficient workflows.
- Greater compatibility – Now compatible with 64-bit Mac OS X.
“The updates to the solidThinking Evolve 2015 rendering engine are awesome,” says Tom Hicks, Senior Industrial Designer for Lear Corporation and longtime solidThinking user. “New visualization features streamline the rendering process while adding more textures, color and material choices. Also, upgrades to the user interface add improved functionality, making it easier to communicate concepts. Evolve 2015 captures the essence of ‘art to part’.”
Latest posts by Chad Zamler (see all)
- Global ATC 2018 Continues with Game-Changing Announcement in Paris - October 18, 2018
- Altair’s 2018 Global Technology Conference Commences in Paris - October 17, 2018
- Recollections: Converge 2017 LA - October 6, 2017