For over 80 years, the Society of Exploration Geophysicists (SEG) has been a non-profit organization with the mission of expanding the world’s knowledge of geophysics by inspiring and engaging professionals in the field through networking and seminars. The annual SEG International Exposition gathers over 350 leading companies, government agencies, research and education institutions, and practitioners of civil engineering to focus on the oil and gas industry. The week-long meeting features impressive exhibitions profiling the latest technology and services.
Altair will be exhibiting at this year’s show, the SEG International Exposition and 84th Annual Meeting in Denver, Colorado from October 26th to October 30th. In addition, Altair will be presenting at the HPC Theater Booth #1582 throughout the conference. Here is the schedule of topics:
- Monday, 10/27 at 10:00AM: Leveraging HPC for Deep-Sea Component Engineering
- Monday, 10/27 at 3:00PM: Simplifying the Management of HPC Application environments
- Tuesday, 10/28 at 9:30AM: A Recipe for Getting Started with HPC Clusters
- Wednesday, 10/29 at 10:30AM: Speed Up Reservoir Processing with End-to-End Workload Management
Click here for more detailed presentation abstracts.
Register today, and be sure to visit Altair in booth # 1684 to see product demonstrations of PBS Works™, a sneak peek at upcoming features in PBS Professional® 13.0, and enter to win a new set of headphones from Bose. We look forward to seeing you there!
- Altair to Exhibit at SEG Denver 2014 - October 20, 2014
- Featured Webinar: Improving the Design of Subsea Riser Systems - October 6, 2014
- Altair and Cray Collaborate to Improve Component Engineering for the Oil and Gas Industry - September 12, 2014