We are pleased to announce publication of an ebook entitled Practical Aspects of Multi-Body Simulation with HyperWorks® for those who are interested in learning the basics of Multi-Body Dynamics (MBD) simulation. It is available free of charge and includes valuable material from experts that is geared toward students and global teams. The ebook provides a useful overview of definitions, with highly technical equations and theoretical discussions kept to a minimum. Instead, practical tips and webinars are made available to help the engineering student successfully incorporate MotionView® and MotionSolve® into the product development process.
Other free eBooks are also available in the series:
- Practical Aspects of Finite Element Simulation
- Practical Aspects of Structural Optimization
- Practical Aspects of Finite Element Simulation (Chinese)
- Monash Motorsport Continues to Win with Altair OptiStruct® and 3D Printing - February 27, 2015
- Multi-Body Simulation with HyperWorks eBook Now Available - February 4, 2015
- Altair Germany Concludes Simulation and Lightweight Workshop in Boeblingen - December 3, 2014