We are pleased to announce publication of an ebook entitled Practical Aspects of Multi-Body Simulation with HyperWorks® for those who are interested in learning the basics of Multi-Body Dynamics (MBD) simulation. It is available free of charge and includes valuable material from experts that is geared toward students and global teams. The ebook provides a useful overview of definitions, with highly technical equations and theoretical discussions kept to a minimum. Instead, practical tips and webinars are made available to help the engineering student successfully incorporate MotionView® and MotionSolve® into the product development process.
Other free eBooks are also available in the series:
- Practical Aspects of Finite Element Simulation
- Practical Aspects of Structural Optimization
- Practical Aspects of Finite Element Simulation (Chinese)
Prior to his current position Matthias was university account manager in Germany, Austria and Switzerland. His experience at Altair includes project management, technical support, training management, custom software development and software release as well as technical documentation.
Before joining Altair Germany in 1999, Matthias worked as a post-doc at the University of Karlsruhe (Germany) and the Free University of Amsterdam (The Netherlands). Matthias holds a Ph.D. degree from the Free University of Amsterdam.
Latest posts by Matthias Goelke (see all)
- Monash Motorsport Continues to Win with Altair OptiStruct® and 3D Printing - February 27, 2015
- Multi-Body Simulation with HyperWorks eBook Now Available - February 4, 2015
- Altair Germany Concludes Simulation and Lightweight Workshop in Boeblingen - December 3, 2014