As a leader in HPC software and services, Altair is again exhibiting at the International Supercomputing Conference (ISC) in Leipzig, Germany, June 22-26, 2014.
Visit Altair in booth #362 to:
• see the latest demos for the PBS Works suite — including Compute Manager, PBS Professional and PBS Analytics,
• talk with Altair experts about your workload management needs,
• get the latest product news and case studies,
• and more.
Don’t miss our presentation “Catalyze Product Innovation with HPC Clouds” on Tuesday, June 24 at 5:40pm at the Exhibitor Forum 02.
Stop by Intel’s booth #540 to see a live demo of Altair’s RADIOSS on Xeon: the demo “Evolving the Performance of RADIOSS on Xeon Architecture: Groundbreaking Results from Woodcrest to Ivy Bridge E7v2” will run live throughout exhibit hours.
Also at Intel’s booth Altair will be presenting:
• “A New Approach to Compute-Intensive Engineering: HPC Appliance Computing”
• “Evolving the Performance of CAE Solvers on Xeon Architecture: Groundbreaking Results from Woodcrest to Ivy Bridge E7v2”
• “Dell, Intel and Altair Benchmark an Optimized Solution for Electronics Impact Simulation”
Dates and time of these presentations will be announced at the show.
Altair will also be featured with video demos in the following partner booths: AMD (booth 250), Bull (booth 340), Dell (booth 240), Eurotech (booth 511), Fujitsu (booth 530), HP (booth 350).
Latest posts by Christine Barrett (see all)
- ATCx Houston Gathered Energy, Advanced Materials & Manufacturing, and Shipbuilding Professionals - October 29, 2015
- Featured Webinar: Altair CFD Webinar Series August 6th, 2014 - August 4, 2014
- Featured Video: Lightweighting for Aerospace July 24th, 2014 - July 24, 2014