Design programs that both help users create components made of plastics and meet quality assessments and strength needs, are scarcely available in many commercial software solutions. PART Engineering, a member of the Altair Partner Alliance (APA), saw this lack of support in the industry and sought to change that.
Now available through the APA and compatible with Altair OptiStruct™ and Altair Radioss™, S-Life Plastics from PART Engineering provides a standardized assessment for plastic components and offers automated procedures to conduct short-term, long-term, and fatigue strength assessments. S-Life Plastics is easy-to-use and conducts static and fatigue strength calculations based on finite element analysis (FEA) results for plastic components made of unreinforced or reinforced thermoplastic materials. With S-Life Plastics, there is no uncertainty with how to conduct such assessments and false results are now avoided.
Evaluate the strength of plastic components with S-Life Plastics
Key benefits include:
- Easy-to-use even for non-expert users
- Significant time-savings compared to manual assessment
- Reliable results according to a proven assessment scheme
- Basis for unambiguous go/no go decisions
- Comprehensive documentation results for quality assurance purposes
- Seamless integration into the computer-aided engineering (CAE) process chain
All industries that develop plastic components with requirements to the component’s mechanical strength can benefit from this innovative product.
Save time with automated identification of critical load case combinations
PART Engineering is an independent technology-driven company providing efficient and solution-oriented software and simulation services aimed at enhancing the simulation-driven product development process of its customers. With more than 20 years of experience in CAE, the company develops software products to meet the needs of CAE engineers – creating reliable results by using simple and robust tools. The company supplies well-known organizations worldwide.
- Understanding the Performance of Mobile Antennas with the Help of Power Balance Diagrams - October 22, 2020
- Design High-Quality Plastic Components Faster with New APA Product, S-Life Plastics - September 30, 2020
- ModelCenter Simplifies Multidisciplinary Optimization of an Electric Motor for an Automobile - August 19, 2020